Thursday 24 July 2014

Ticket scramble -
London BFI preview 7th August 2014

Well isn’t this annoying.

A few days ago I got an email from the BFI announcing their Days Of Fear And Wonder season, which includes the second leg of the Doctor Who World Tour - taking in London.

It consists of a preview of Deep Breath with a panel discussion afterwards.

And the date? The SAME DAY as the Cardiff event!
BFI - Doctor Who: Deep Breath + panel discussion and Q&A with cast and production
I do enjoy going to these events, and try to get myself along to as many as feasible.
So it’s within my mind-set to go to both - if I hadn’t already booked my return trip to Cardiff to include a visit to the Doctor Who Experience the following day, meaning I’m staying overnight.

Tickets, like most of last year’s BFI screening for Doctor Who at 50, are allocated by ballot, so I’ve got nothing to lose entering to see what happens.

The ballot ran from 17th - 20th July, with the results announced to the lucky ticket winners today.
Sadly I didn’t get a ticket, which is a relief in a way as it would have ruined my plans for Cardiff, which I’ll now make the most of.

CARDIFF HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.